Thursday, January 3, 2013

Introduction



To me new year is a time where I get long holidays and I spend them watching James bond marathon or Lord of the Rings Marathon or Indiana Jones marathon  and thats exactly what I have done from the time I could call myself an adult. In order to move myself from the couch,I would  change calendars, throw away my old bills and figure out what are all I need to consider for my tax returns.  Never have I sat down and thought about my resolutions for the new year.  Now as I am getting into my 30s I see the value of taking a moment to figure out how my life went the previous year and plan out my year ahead. I am still not so convinced on New Year resolutions, may be as years pass and I become 'wiser' I might consider doing that as well. 

Anyways, as part of New Year time I want to improve how I articulate things and I also want an outlet to capture what I think about situations, feelings and daily happenings in my life. I am going to use this place as a way to capture my ideas and whatever happens in my life and utilize this at the end of the year to gauge whether I have become mature as the year progresses!

Good luck to me and good luck to any one who stumbled on this blog site thinking they would find something interesting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment